What is Agrónic Web?
Agrónic Web is the ideal tool for the analysis and optimization of irrigation
and fertilization through the computer browser or tablet.
- Interactive map, in which you can consult the status of sectors, external modules and sensors, and act on them all.
- Consultation, editing and configuration of programs, sectors, pivots, external modules, fertilizers, filters, sensors and determining factors.
- Unlimited registration and history for professional account, or for the last 7 days on basic account.
- Graphs by sector of the state of the water balance (ET - Applied irrigation - Rain) and available water capacity (soil water content sensors, relativized).
- Direct manual commands to start or stop, shut down or suspend programs, sectors, determining factors, filters, pivots and controller in general.
- Warnings via malfunction notifications and important logs.
- Multi-user management, the main user can create several sub-users to give them different permissions on all their controllers.
- And soon, data on weather stations and satellites.
DOWNLOAD AGRÓNIC WEB FACT SHEET
The Agrónic Web is available for the Agrónic 2500, Agrónic 4000 v3, Agrónic 5500, Agrónic 7000 and Agrónic Bit controllers. More controllers will be added soon.
To use Agrónic Web you must have a controller with the required options, configure it, and register it in the cloud.
Consult the steps to follow to use the Agrónic APP and the Agrónic Web, and prices here:
DOWNLOAD STEPS TO FOLLOW