1. These Terms and Conditions of Use establish the rules to which the use of the PROGRÉS TITLE SOFTWARE, which can be accessed via web tool, mobile app or API, is subject. S.E.Progrés, S.A. offers a set of software services (hereinafter, SOFTWARE) that require our customers to register on the web site https://app.progres.es/ where the process of registering equipment to the cloud is carried out and its access user is generated. Once the registration process is completed, users have a username and a password to access both the Agrónic App and Agrónic Web through the cloud.
2. Only Users expressly authorized by SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. may access the download and use of the software. Users who do not have authorization will not be able to access such content.
3. Charges: the User is responsible for the payment of all costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using the SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. software, including any operator network or roaming charges. Consult the service provider for details.
4. Anonymous Statistics: SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. reserves the right to monitor the activity in the user's software and to inform their third-party statistical service providers accordingly. All this anonymously.
6. It is prohibited to alter or modify any part of the software or to circumvent, deactivate or otherwise manipulate (or attempt to circumvent, deactivate or manipulate) the security or other functions of the program and to use the software or its contents for a commercial or advertising purpose. It is forbidden to use the software with the purpose of damaging goods, rights or interests of SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. or third parties. It is also forbidden to make any other use that alters, damages or disables the networks, servers, equipment, products and computer programs of SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. or third parties.
The use of the software offers the users, as part of their functions, access to their agricultural exploitations, to the historical data and to the control of the irrigation system. The use made by the user in the area of management is the user's only responsibility and SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. has no responsibility for the use made by the user in the administration control and management.
7. The software and its contents (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, contents, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. or of third parties, the User not acquiring any right over them for the mere use of the software. The User shall abstain from:
a) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly communicate, transform or modify the software or its contents, except in cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. or by the owner of such rights.
b) Reproduce or copy for private use the software or its contents, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties when this entails their reproduction.
c) Extracting or reusing all or a substantial part of the contents of the software.
8. Subject to the conditions established in the previous paragraph, SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. grants the User a non-exclusive, free license to use the software for personal use, limited to the national territory and indefinitely. This license is also granted on the same terms with respect to updates and improvements made to the software. Such licenses may be revoked by SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. unilaterally at any time, by simply notifying the User.
9. It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of fraudulent programs or any other harmful computer element.
SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. is not responsible for any damage caused to computer equipment, telephones or tablets during the use of the software. Likewise, SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. shall not be liable for damages caused to Users when such damages are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
S.E. Progrés, S.A. may at any time limit or discontinue use at its own discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall S.E. Progrés, S.A. be liable for any related loss or damage.
11. The User undertakes to make correct use of the software, in accordance with the Law, with these Terms and Conditions of Use and with any other regulations and instructions that may be applicable. The User shall be liable to SISTEMES ELECTRÒNICS PROGRÉS, S.A. and to third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of these obligations.
12. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed entirely by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict relating to their interpretation or application, the User expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of LLEIDA (Spain).